I have been a psychotherapist in private practice since 1994, practicing in Bellevue since 1995. My training and experience as a Psychologist has included individual therapy, couples and family therapy, group therapy, and psychological assessment and testing. My current practice is outpatient, but I have experience in inpatient settings, medical settings, and legal consultations. This allows me to collaborate well with other professionals as needed to provide the highest quality care.
- 1995 Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology University of Illinois
- 1993-1994 Clinical Psychology Internship Indiana University School of Medicine
- 1989 M.A. in Clinical Psychology University of Illinois
- 1984 Bachelor of Science With High Honors Princeton University
- 1980 Redmond High School Redmond, Washington
I was born and raised in Seattle and Redmond, Washington.
My mental health experience began in 1980 with extensive volunteer involvement in the Princeton Peer Counseling Program. I was involved as a participant, a program coordinator and a trainer of new counselors during all four years of college. After college, I volunteered as a phone worker with the King County Crisis Clinic before beginning my graduate training in 1986.